A site dedicated to memories of 4h camp at Hassmer Hill in Versailles, IN. All former campers are welcome...as are any others who might have memories or information about the camp.
There was just an article in the local Beacon Newspaper on the history of Hassmer Hill. 9/2020. I was a camp cook there in 1971 1972 (college job). Still friends with the other cooks to this day. My mom and some family are still in the area. I live in Chicago so get home once a month to the area. Love reading about people going back to visit the place. I need to drive down there and see the area. I am a avid biker but not mountain biking.
2 comments:
There was just an article in the local Beacon Newspaper on the history of Hassmer Hill. 9/2020.
I was a camp cook there in 1971 1972 (college job). Still friends with the other cooks to this day. My mom and some family are still in the area. I live in Chicago so get home once a month to the area. Love reading about people going back to visit the place.
I need to drive down there and see the area. I am a avid biker but not mountain biking.
Let me know how to do an attachment and I will post the article
Post a Comment